HELPING PARTNERS PROFIT FROM MARKET CHANGE
People expect the applications they use for work to be as responsive, simple to use, scalable and up-to-date as the personal apps they use on their phone and tablet. Organisations want their Private Cloud Datacentre to support a scalable, dynamic software environment delivering applications at speed, in the way users want them.
They want a Software Defined Datacentre (SDDC) that delivers:
The transformation of the datacentre is a major priority for mid-to-large enterprises, with leading analysts forecasting accelerated growth in the adoption of disruptive new technologies.
According to ReportsandReports.com, the SDN/NFV market is forecast to grow at 86% a year to over $45 billion by 2020. IDC analysts expect the market for new hyper-converged solutions to grow at 94% a year.
The race is on to:
• Deliver a secure, dynamic, and automated IT environment
• Orchestrate vital IT functions and workloads with radically improved efficiency
• Benefit from new webscale economics incorporating software defined technologies (SDx)
• Achieve infrastructure agnosticism so that performance is assured regardless of hypervisor, storage layer or server platform
• Realise optimum management control across the multiple layers of a next generation datacentre environment
SO FAR THE SPEED OF EVOLUTION HAS BEEN RELENTLESS
Successive waves of innovation continue to disrupt how infrastructures are built and managed, how financial and resource budgets cope with extreme scale, and how the value of data is protected and exploited.